Outdoors & Adventures
"The Larry R. Jackson Branch Library opened in 1995, replacing a small reading room in the City owned Coleman-Bush building. This provided much needed library services for the residents of North Lakeland. Originally known as the Lakeland Branch Library, it was renamed the Larry R. Jackson Branch library in 1998 in honor of a local lawyer and civil rights activist who had worked tirelessly for years to bring a branch library to North Lakeland."
1700 N Florida Avenue - Lakeland, FL 33805